- Items that you get from monster are your own, no one else can see or pick them up.
- Quick Move Alt + Right Click (Selling, Storage, Trading, Repair etc).
- You can lock and unlock Items by using the middle mouse button.
- Locked items cannot be sold, consumed or dropped (does NOT prevent dropping on death).
- You are able to view the stats of an item whilst it is on the floor by hovering over it whilst holding control.
- Superior and Elite items are displayed on the BigMap/MiniMap.
- The Belt can be resized by clicking on an edge/corner and dragging.
- The belt can be horizontal or vertical (Depending which way you drag the most).
- The Belt can be moved to another location by clicking the header and dragging.
- The location and size of the Belt are saved.
- You can see the names of the Monsters, Players, Icons by hovering over them on the MiniMap and BigMap
- You are able to navigate to different maps by clicking the Map Icons on the BigMap.
- You are able to see group members on your MiniMap/BigMap even if you are not nearby.
- The MiniMap can be resized by clicking on an edge/corner and dragging.
- The MiniMap can be moved to another location by clicking the header and dragging.
- The MiniMap location and size is saved.
- You are able to Pan around the MiniMap around by clicking the actual map and dragging .
- Right clicking member in group page will bring up the BigMap show you where they are.
- You are able to create and save layouts which will display the type of chat you want.